Rural Development Programme Phase II/II KLW-2 (Baw Nig - Tha Yet Pu- Kum Par Ni - Su Pum Ni) Kalaw Township - KLW-2, Total Length : 12.48 Km
Services : Road Construction
Client : Ministry of Construction, Department of Rural Road Development
Year : 2017-2018
Project Description : From July-2017 to July-2018: Golden Cougar Co.,Ltd. awarded Contract No. KLW-2 (Baw Nig- Su Pum Inn-Kum Par Ni-Tha Yet Pu) road total 12.47 Km at Kalaw Township, Taung Gyi Distract, Shan State, Myanmar.
Project is implemented by department of Rural Road Development, Ministry of Construction, and finance by KFW bank of Germany (Rural Development Programme Phase II/III) BMZ No.2015 68 310 and BMZ 2015 68 278.
Works included –
– 12.47 km of embankment and sub-grade laying
– 200 mm thick sub-base laying
– 150 mm thick base laying
– 12.47 km of double bitumen surface treatment (DBST) laying
– 52 Nos. (1m x 1m) RCC box culverts
– 1 No. (3m x 3m) RCC box cluvert construction
– Guard rails, Guide posts, Road signs, Gabion boxs, Retaining wall, Stone Pitching, Tree planting and turfing