Nga Thine Chaung – Gwa Road Project (DOH-01A) Yegyi Township, Ayeywarwaddy Region, Myanmar
length : 18.1 km (Station 0+ 000 – Station 18 +100)
Project Duration : 24 months
Start Date : 15-March-2019
Services : Rehabilitation of Portland Cement Concrete Pavement (PCCP)
Client : Ministry of Construction, Department of Highways
Year : 2019-2020, 2020-2021
From March 2019 to March 2021, Golden Cougar Co., Ltd. had been awarded Contract No. MY-P17- DOH-01A (Nga Thine Chaung – Gwa Road Project), total length 18.1 km in Ayeywarwaddy Region for Regional Development Project for Poverty Reduction Phase II at Myanmar.
Project is implemented by Department of Highways, Ministry of Construction and finance by JICA-ODA Loan [Regional Development Project for Poverty Reduction Phase II].
Works include –
- Embankment work (18.1 Km)
- 200mm thickness sub-base laying (18.1 Km)
- Construction of Portland Cement Concrete Pavement (18.1 Km)
- Construction of 9 Nos. of RCC box culvert and 11 Nos. of Stone masonry box culvert
- Construction of retaining walls and side drains (stone masonry).
- Thermoplastic Pavement Marking Alloy
- Road Signs (High Intensity Prismatic, Aluminum)
- Guide Post and Kilometer post
- Metal Beam Guardrails 3380 meter